Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Made It!!!

This week I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for my very first Monday Made It !  I have been working very hard to make things for my TPT store so, this week I am going to share my newest packet.  I have been very busy with the end of the year but I was determined to finish my Ultimate Back to School Kindergarten Unit this weekend.  I am so excited to use it next year with my kids!  I have already started completing my bucket list for the summer by preparing for next school year and getting ahead of the game!
This unit is amazing!  It has activity sheets, center games, whole group graphing activities, a craft, and even a tag to put on a treat for your students the first week of school! The activities are based around some of my favorite picture books like The Night Before Kindergarten, We're Going on a Bear Hunt, and Elmer!  The packet includes an alphabet tracing sheet, number tracing sheets, a pattern activity, and an activity where the students draw themselves on the first day of school and the last.  This packet has so much to do and will definitely come in handy during that first week of school when I am always overwhelmed and stressed!


I have also been working on Common Core Progress Monitoring Data Collection sheets that I will use for each of my students next year.  Because our standards are changing and we are migrating into the common core standards I wanted to have a way of keeping track of what standards my students have met and at what point during the school year. This will be such a big help when completing report cards and conferencing with parents! I am almost done with it so make sure you check back at my TPT store for it soon! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and I cannot wait to head over to 4th grade frolics to see what everyone else is up to on this Marvelous Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment