Friday, June 7, 2013

Five for Friday!!!!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!!!  
My number one this week is being on summer vacation!  Yesterday was our last day of school and I am so happy to finally have the next 2 months off!  My classroom is all packed up and I look forward to seeing it in August!  



My number two this week is my newest unit that I am just about finished with!  I have been working all week on a "Letter of the Week" unit for my TPT store that has ended up taking me a lot longer to make then I thought!  I teach a new letter each week when school starts and I am always looking for a different activity to use each day that goes along with the weekly letter.  My morning work and ABC center are typically focused on the letter of the week so I decided that I needed to create a unit that had at least 5 different activities for each letter of the alphabet.  The unit is going to end up being about 150 pages but will be SOOOO helpful next year!  I can't wait to be able to print out the activities all at once and be ready for the entire week! My goal is to have the unit done today so make sure you head on over to my TPT store and check it out :)
Here is a little sneak peek! 




My number 3 this week is I leave for Disney tomorrow morning!!!! I am so excited to get away, see my best friend, and spend some time with my hubby!  I can't wait to relax and enjoy the most magical place  in the world!  I LOVE Disney World and I don't think I will ever get over it!  It makes me feel like a little kid again :)


My number 4 this week has got to be this crazy weather we are getting because of the storm "Andrea" that has come our way!  It has been raining for the past few days and the storms have been pretty bad!  When I woke up for work Wednesday our power was out!  I have to get up really early so it was still dark out and I had to resort to candles!  Not having power and trying to get ready for work got pretty interesting but I secretly liked it!  It was kind of fun having to use candles to see instead of lights!  

My number 5 for this week is my new summer clothes that I got!  I LOVE shopping especially for summer clothes!  My husband always tells me I have to many clothes but I don't think that is ever possible!  I am so excited to bring all of my new things with me to Florida tomorrow but It has definitely been a challenge not to wear them before my trip!  When we moved into our new house in March I got rid of a lot of my clothes so I figured now would be a good time to replace some of them :)



I am going to throw in one little extra this week!  I had a windowsill replaced this morning in my house and I had to paint it white once it was installed.  Well apparently my dog felt the need to put her 2 front paws in the wet paint so now my black dog has 2 white paws!  I should have shut the door so it technically is my fault and I can't get mad at her for wanting to look out her favorite window! 



I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday and I can't wait to read your Five For Friday's on Doodle Bugs Teaching!

6 comments:

  1. Aw! Maizy's paws! She is so cute :)

    Bridget
    Little Lovely Leaders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being on summer vacation! Disney!!! How exciting! Shopping for summer clothes is always so much fun! Enjoy!

    Angela
    angelapr18@gmail.com

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went to Disney last summer and we had a blast! (Even though my kids are bigger, they still loved it!)
    Have a great time,
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white paws. He just wanted to be involved! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love that little elephant on your blog header! So cute! I popped over to visit you from the linky and am so glad to have found your blog - I'm your newest follower. Last January I went to Disneyland with a friend and we behaved like hyperactive 5 year olds all day! So much fun. Hope you have a great vacation. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shopping too! Have a great time in Florida!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    P.S. There is a cool giveaway on my blog that goes until tomorrow night... check it out!

    ReplyDelete