Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Made It!!!

Today I am  linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!  My post is going to be short and sweet as I am in Disney World and am about to head out to the parks!!!!  
While on the drive down to Orlando I kept myself busy by making new high frequency word cards for my classroom word wall.  Right before school let out I got an email with all of the new common core kindergarten high frequency words and I was overwhelmed to see that there were 126 words!  I have word wall words that I have used in the past but there were a lot of new words that I needed word wall cards for.  I decided to make new word cards for my classroom that were smaller and color coded for each 9 weeks!  My goal is to be organized next year so I want to have these cards printed, laminated, and ready to go by the end of summer for next school year.  
I am going to be doing a lot of chevron next year so I made the cards with a chevron pattern and I also made them with a polkadot pattern!  If you are interested in seeing them head on over to my TPT store to check them out!  I am pretty excited to use them next year because they are color coded and they will go along with my chevron theme!!!





Can't wait to read what everyone has been making over at 4th Grade Frolics!!!
Happy Monday Everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment