Tuesday, May 28, 2013

FuN iN tHe SuN!!!

The countdown has begun! I only have 7 days left of this school year and I cannot wait for summer vacation to start! We are having our end of the year celebration on Friday which is usually the last day for many of my kids.  Having three days off this past weekend was such a tease!  It was so nice to have Monday off to relax and spend some time enjoying the beautiful weather!  Over the weekend I created some fun stuff for the end of the school year.  I know for me the last few weeks get crazy and I am always searching for things to keep my students occupied!  I created a memory book unit as well as a fun in the sun unit that has different math activities, creative writing prompts, and a paper tear fish craft!  You can head over to my TPT store to check them out! 
Kindergarten Memories- End of the year activities and memory bookFun in the sun: Kindergarten activities for the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment