Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And so it begins....

I am so excited to be writing my first post for my brand new blog.  I absolutely LOVE the design and have to thank Alisha from Dreaklike Magic for all her hard work in creating it! I have been wanting a blog for a long time and wasn't sure where to start! Thankfully my wonderful neighbor Bridget from Little Lovely Leaders sat down with me and walked me through starting my blog as well as how to start creating items for Teachers Pay Teachers! I have been following blogs for a few years now in order to gain insight for my classroom and have always wanted to have my very own!  Now I finally do and I am so excited to be part of the blogging world!  Well enough about that, I'm sure you want to know more about me!
My name is Jamie Gordon and I am a Kindergarten teacher in Charleston, South Carolina. I will be finishing up my third year of teaching this year and as I'm sure many of you are, I am counting down the days until summer.  I am originally from Newport, Rhode Island, which is where I attended college at the University of Rhode Island.  Right after graduation my fiance (at the time) and I packed up our things and moved down to Charleston. Since moving to Charleston I have gotten married, obtained my Masters in Reading, built my first home, and adopted 2 crazy cats named Bennie and Ollie and 1 sassy dog named Maizy.  The past three years have been amazing and have flown by!
My goal this summer is to spend time relaxing, blogging, and making things for the next school year!  I can't believe I am already thinking about that :)

Here is a little something I have created to use with my kids during the last week of school! It is a few different activities and a Kindergarten Memories book. I am always looking for something fun to keep my kids focused while having fun at the same time! Jump on over to my TPT to snatch it up!






No comments:

Post a Comment