Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made It!

This past week flew by!  I spent a lot of time at the beach and relaxing. This weekend my husband and I were pretty busy spending time with friends. We went to a baseball game, bowling, and helped put up wainscoting in our friends new nursery.  I am tired just thinking about our weekend!!!
I didn't get a lot done last week even though I had so much I wanted to make...  I guess there is always this week!
I do have one thing I made this week to share!  I am linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It linky party.  

I have been doing a lot of thinking and really want to make sure I have all of my centers made and ready to go each week when I need them.  Last week I started working on an apple themed unit that is filled with different math and literacy games that I can make for my students to use all throughout September.  All of the items in the unit can be used for multiple activities which is great because now I don't have to make the materials for each center each week.  Instead I can reuse the center materials but change the center activity!  

The unit includes number apples, letter apples, apple themed word cards, and so much more!  Now all thats left to do is print, cut, laminate, and the worst part... cut again!  
If you are interested in the unit head on over to my TPT store to take a look!
Here are some pictures of what the apple unit looks like.
   




Make sure you head on over to 4th Grade Frolics to see what everyone else has been making!  I always find the cutest ideas from this linky party!  Now I need to get busy making all of the cute things I find!!!



2 comments:

  1. I've been working on getting a head start on my centers as well!!! I found you from the Monday Made It link up!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie! I'm your newest follower and the newest member of the blog world! I saw you are also a blogger from Charleston like I am! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find out more about it on my blog: itsacorething.blogspot.com! Thanks! :)

    McEachern
    It's a Core Thing

    ReplyDelete