Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday!

I can't believe it is already Friday again!  My husband has been gone all week on travel and I feel like I was just saying bye to him!  I spent most of my week relaxing and going to the beach!  I also made sure to find some time to pin a little (a lot).  I am going to be linking up with Cara over at First Grade Parade for her fabulous Favorite Pins Friday so I can share all the fun things I pinned this week!

For my Classroom:

I LOVE these phonics cards!  They are so colorful and the best part is they are free!  Head over to Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons and check them out!

I came across this super cute idea this week and I can't wait to use it in my classroom next year!  My kids are always willing to share and participate when they know there is a treat involved.  Katie over at Rock & Teach made this really cute "Kiss your Brain" jar!  I will definitely have to make one of these for this upcoming school year!



Yummy Recipes:

This potato salad looks AMAZING!  I am going to have to find a reason to make this even if its just for me to eat all by myself :)



My husband and I eat a lot of chicken so I am always looking for new recipes to spice things up.  I came across this recipe and I can not wait to make it this week.  I skipped out on cooking last week since it was only me but this week I will be back to cooking each night! 
Herb Crusted Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce... YUM


For the Home

I have a big wall going up my stairwell and I haven't been able to figure out what to put on it.  I found this pin and was inspired.  I love how this looks! 

Must Have...

I LOVE my Michael Kors watch but I am on the lookout for a new one.  I found this gorgeous watch on pinterest this week and I am obsessed!  I may have to start dropping hints to my husband :)  
It's probably a good thing that it is unavailable! 

Now its time to head on over to First Grade Parade and see what you all have been pinning! Make sure to link up with Cara so everyone can see all your fabulous finds!!



1 comment:

  1. I tell my kiddos to kiss their brain all the time...I definitely need to make that jar. It's amazing what they'll do for one little 'ole treat!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete